Park Hall is now listed on the Santa Cruz historical listing.
Opening Feb 22nd and running though March 3rd, learn more information and get tickets at http://www.spotlightstage.com/
Meet your Ben Lomond neighbors at a day at the park. Ben Lomond celebrates it’s 125th year this year, and it’s time to come and enjoy our wonderful Park.
Run by the Mountain Art Center, this full day (August 5th, 2012 ) of figure drawing will feature multiple stations for variety. It costs $15/session, and people are encouraged to read the Studio Model Etiquette (PDF)
Here at our wonderful building of Park Hall.
- Session I: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. August 5th 2012
- Session II: 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. August 5th 2012
- Plan on registering multiple people? Or for both sessions.. then take a look at the list of all the Mountain Art Center Class offerings.
Sharon Fishel from St Andrews and Annette Marcum, founder of the Valley Churches United Missions, will show photos and some video on the San Lorenzo Flood of 1982, the founding of the VCUM, and a bit about the 1989 earthquake. Annette and Sharon will project photos to highlight the impact of both the flood and the earthquake.
Come to this historic look at Ben Lomond and the San Lorenzo Valley.
- Saturday September 29th, 2012
- here at Park Hall in Ben Lomond, CA.
- $5 adult $3 seniors – donation suggested
For more information please contact Karen Scarborough - (831) 336-2944